1. Make a few variations of mason jar oatmeal and store them in your fridge
Grab the recipe for eight delicious oatmeal variations here.
2. Make some seriously tasty date bread and fruit kebabs
Why not pre-cut and refrigerate all the pieces of fruit and bread for easy skewering each morning. Check out some recipes here.
3. Prepare and freeze a batch of breakfast sandwiches for easy reheating
Cooked rolls/sandwiches make for a delicious breakfast – they’re also good fuel to keep you full until lunchtime as they have a good balance of proteins, fats and a bit of carbs. Check out some recipes here.
5. Cook and then freeze this nomtastic bacon and asparagus quiche
Once you’ve cooked the quiche it’s a good idea to pre-slice some portions so it’s easier to reheat. Have a look at the source recipe here.
5. Some breakfast bowls that won’t break the bank
Five days of yummy breakfasts. Get the recipe here.
6. Bake some quinoa breakfast bars to eat on the road
Great if you’re running late in the morning. bake these quinoa bars then cut them into bars. Stash them away in the fridge and they’ll be good for a week. Check the recipe here.
7. Five delicious and healthy salads that will stay fresh all week
An economical lunch solution which contains 11 ingredients. Find out what you need here.
8. Vegetable and grilled chicken boxes
Extremely healthy and tasty lunches consisting of chicken, brown rice, cauliflower, roasted corn and haricot vert. Grab the recipe here.
9. Freezable tuna salad sandwiches
Create a batch then wrap each one of them in plastic. Leave them in the freezer then eave one in the fridge the night before you intend to eat one. Check the recipe here.
10. Recreate the iconic ProteinBistro Box from Starbucks
This version has a little extra protein for extra nutrition. Find the recipe here.
11. Cheese, green chile and creamy spinach enchilada platter
Make these enchiladas as a batch, refrigerate then reheat individual or multiple pieces in the microwave depending on how hungry you are. Grab the recipe here.
12. Prepare and baggy store these near instant stir fry meals
The step by step guide for these meals can be found here.
13. Mason jar burrito bowl salads
Tasty and healthy with quinoa and Greek yogurt. Recipe here.
14. Chipotle chicken chile. YUM!!!
Make a big batch then freeze in plastic containers / bags to reheat throughout the week. Here is the recipe.
15. DIY oatmeal cups to cook and freeze
This is a tasty snack and you can add whatever healthy toppings you like. Recipe can be found here.
16. Crispy courgette (zucchini) chips
To make them extra thin and crispy it is recommended you use a mandoline vegetable slicer. Recipe here.
17. Pecan, cranberry and orange granola
This healthy snack recipe makes eight servings. If you seal it in an airtight container it will stay fresh and edible for up to two weeks.
18. Healthy snack bin for those on the move
Ideal for the whole family. Great for grabbing when you’ve got to rush out the door. Check out some recipes here.